Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 12


Friday was another day free of classes.  So, I decided to do a lot of little things on my list for the day.  I started off the day by going to the grocery store with Aaliyah and Victoria.  Then we ventured to find my bank and to look at some souviner shops in the city. 



Afterwards, Aaliyah and I went to explore various parts of Berlin that our Berlin contact advisor had pointed out to us as fun and interesting areas of town. 


We ended up exploring another large park where there was even the German track and field competition for the challenged going on. 

Also, we came across the Zeiss- Grossplanetarium, unfortunately the planetarium did not have any shows going on at the time. 


Upon returning from our city journey we came back to the apartments only to go out shopping with Sarah and Victoria not long after.  Later that evening Aaliyah, Sarah, and I purchased our train tickets for our upcoming weekend adventures to Amsterdam and Salzburg, Austria.  Upon doing all this I packed up some stuff for my class’s Germany excursion where we will be going to Nuremburg, Munich, Stuttgart, and Cologne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment